The Best of British-made closed corner frames

A place for vendors and suppliers to post deals and announcements - registered suppliers
Ashworth & Thompson
Vendor
Full Name: Phil Sheldon
Job / Position: Owner Operator
Company Website: www.ashworthandthompson.co.uk

The Best of British-made closed corner frames

Post by Ashworth & Thompson » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello there,

May I tell you something?

Despite the turmoil in the financial world, I as I go around and see Picture Framers across the UK, I am constantly reassured that there are still businesses "out there " that require mouldings that offer a different take to what can commonly be found.

We have a varied range of profiles, all hand-made in the UK, that represent the best of our Isles. The shapes and the colour tones available resonate with our history of framing in this country. The range is increasing as well.

A load of waffle? NO. Genuinely not. As Framer's, you know your client base. You will know what can and cannot work for you.

However - if you are looking for something really different - our British Collection frames might be for you.

If you would like more details, please email me directly on - psheldon@ashworthandthompson.co.uk or call me on 07973 121 914.

Thanks for taking the time to read my email.
Phil.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login